Our Vitamin E Liquid Supplement is boosted more than any other vitamin E supplement by our exclusive Polyfloramin Catalyst, which increases the bio-availability of nutrients. Get 400 IU of vitamin E as d-alpha tocopherol in an easy to take liquid.
WHY TAKE A VITAMIN E SUPPLEMENT?
Vitamin E has been found to be one of the most important natural antioxidants today. Vitamin E can help protect the lungs and cells from damage caused by ozone in smog, and heavy metal pollutants such as lead from auto exhaust. * Some of the other benefits seen from vitamin E are: ***
- scavenges free radicals
- fights cancer and cardiovascular disease
- enhances blood clotting and circulation
- speeds healing and reduces scarring
- regulates hormone changes and keeps cell walls supple and strong
- protects low-density fatty acids and micro-nutrients (especially vitamin A)
- reduces DNA damage in cells that can lead to mutations and cancer
- can improve PMS, fertility, chronic fatigue syndrome, and other conditions
- can help prevent sunburn
- boosts the immune system
- may ease angina and arthritis pain
- boosts HDL levels (the lipoprotein that carries cholesterol away from the cell)
However, vitamin E does have a weak spot in its armor, inorganic forms of iron can destroy it. ***
Serving Size: 1 1/2 teaspoons (8 ml)
|Total Carbohydrates||1 g||0|
|Total Fat||0 g||0|
|Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopherol)||400 IU||1330|
|Calcium, Chloride, Cobalt, Chromium, Magnesium, Boron, Manganese, Molybdenum, Selenium, Iron, Copper, Phosphorus, Sulfur, Potassium, Iodine and Zinc.|
|Other ingredients: Purified water, natural cane sugar, natural flavors, potassium sorbate (0.1%).|
|* Percent Daily Values based on a 2,000 calorie diet
** No daily value established
|Directions: Take 5 ml once daily with food.|
|* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.